The 3Chi Soothe Blend is designed to give a more soothing Δ8THC experience. Using a blend of 70% Delta 8 THC distillate, 25% of a variety of cannabinoids varying by blend, and 5% cannabis-derived terpenes this premium line offers a tailored effect to meet your individual needs.
- 75% Δ8THC
- 25% CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG, CBT, CBDv
- 5% cannabis-derived terpenes
Offered in both tincture and vape delivery.
Our Soothe Oil Tincture contains a broad spectrum hemp extract with Delta 8 THC, other cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG, CBT, CBDv) that help with effectiveness, and MCT as a carrier oil.
Designed to give a soothing Δ8THC experience with:
- 75% Δ8THC
- 25% CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG, CBT, CBDv
Amount: 1 oz / 30 ml
Ingredients: Hemp Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin E
Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8THC oil with natural terpenes
Delta 8 THC Content: ~1200 mg (40mg ∆8THC/mL)
Total Cannabinoid Content: ~1600mg (53 mg/mL)
Extraction Material: Hemp
∆9THC Content: <0.3%
SOOTHE VAPE CARTRIDGE
Our Delta 8 THC focused blend vape cartridges feature broad-spectrum cannabinoid and terpene blends designed to give you the maximum desired entourage effects and:
- 1000mg total oil
- Up to 950 mg total cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDv, ∆8THCv, ∆9THCv, and various other minor cannabinoids and isomers) depending on blend
- 5% terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, MCT, Vitamin E, or other cutting agent
- derived from hemp grown in California, Oregon, and Colorado
This a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Additionally, Delta 8 THC is a harsh cannabinoid. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
Description: Battery and breath-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 1000mg total material
Serving Size: One 6-second puff
Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies based on size of puffs and time between of puffs (lasts longest with smaller puffs and if oil is allowed to fully cool between hits)
Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Delta 8 THC oil and (optional) terpene blend of your choice
Important Product Notes
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product.
DIRECTIONS: Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of product. Products may go bad or lose their potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC , and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Vape Cartridge Age Requirements
All vape cartridge purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact our support team here.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
3Chi retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Troubleshooting
Clogging is a common issue with any Delta 8 THC vape cartridge. This most often occurs due to un-inhaled vapor remaining in the airway after use, and, upon cooling, the vapor turns back into an oil and sticks to the inner walls of the vape cartridge airway. Over time this will continually build up until there is total blockage of the airway with Δ8THC oil. You can fix this by inserting a skinny item, like an unwound paperclip into the airway and scraping the walls to remove the excess oil. This oil is safe to consume orally if you wish.
A temporary solution is to preheat your cartridge in order to create warm vapors that loosen the oil in the airway. While this may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage, which will allow the Delta 8 THC vape cartridge to be used, the blockage is likely to reoccur immediately after use and may eventually lead to oil build that works its way out of the airway and into your mouth at some point.
Prevention or delay of these clogs is possible by clearing the airway fully after use. The less remaining vapor, the slower the buildup of oil. Another way is to take smaller hits. Larger hits tend to thicker vapor (i.e. more oil) in the airway compared to hits of 3 seconds or less.